Saturday, July 24, 2010

I had a great chat with one of my best friend last few days and he taught me about the angle and demon concept. He says there is a need to listen from both, so that you may come out with your conclusion after being exposed with different possibilities from different angles and perspectives. It’s only through weighing all the choices, you will get the most appropriate and suitable answer for the doubt that you hold in your mind.

Of course, the Angel will encourage having a try out without much hesitation, just following what your heart tells you. At the other side of the coin, the Demon might hold you back from going further, put in the picture that there maybe be much more issue and possibilities which may ground the failure of sparking up the relationship. But at the end of the day, you are the one who make the option, the choice is upon you.

He practically brought me an idea, in fact I think he is quite right. He says that if you are really in love with him, you will never have a second contemplation. One the other hand, if you still hesitation, this reflects that you actually find him interesting and there maybe possibilities in further on the relationship while you will never have a sense of hold back if you do not have a trivial feeling for him. However, I came into a conclusion, that if you are still I a hesitation, then better hold your step, stay where you are. Perhaps, it keeps you from going any further, but at least it will never lead you to the wrong path. In the interim, you may have more time to think from each and every angle to see things clearer, in fact, reconsider what both the angle and demon tell.

Conceivably, many of us might think there is no need to make things crystal clear of whether is there a possibility to further on the relationship, hence, having indistinct and vague relationship by unofficially attaching to each other. I still couldn’t find a clue whether is it right in such sense. I always thought that it would be not a right move to get involve in such circumstance while I’m still not clear with my own feeling yet. But to believe or not, accept as true that people may just don’t bother much and keep on this relationship in hope to test out whether it may work. Somehow, I will be constantly questioning myself, “ isn’t it seems irresponsible? How if I finally found out that he is not my Mr. Right? How am I suppose to cope with this situation after we have gone through so many things and being so close for quite some time without hurting him?”. Someone once told me that I might think too much, but I still couldn’t find a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment