Monday, January 9, 2012

the red boxer & blue oversized-T on the track

Another day has came to pass.... oh well, 2 more days to exam. Too many things to study, as usual. It's just kinda stressful for all this last minute study. Every single pre-exam period, I promise myself that I'm not going to study at the eleventh hour, yet, the same thing still happen. sigh....

Guess nothing is better than going down to the track for a jog in the campus during such an exhausting and stressful day. The funniest thing is that.. for the very 1st time, I wore a red boxer going down to the track without my realization. haha... the boxer is just way too comfortable.... and the blue oversized-T as well.... =) but the track was quite empty, not much people there, probably it's Sunday and that's why. It feels great after sweating out and chilling there while looking at the sky while the sun going down. Even I didn't reply your msg, but I felt you were there still. Sometimes, I wonder.. will there be a day.. we both walking on this track together.. but guess not, you are just too far away.

My heart is just so jet lagged today. It's getting lonely living upside down, I don't even wanna be in this town, trying to figure out the time zone, making me crazy.....I've been keeping busy all the time, just to try to keep you off my mind....
I wonder whether we will same sun rising, but guess not. Cause you always sleep late and wake up late...!! You might just wake up at my sunset and say good morning when it's midnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment