Saturday, January 7, 2012

after half a year....

You texted me and i'm surprised. Has been half a year since we our last visit to the park nearby the house where I used to stay last time. Haha.. You said I came across your mind when you were studying downstair. Yea.. You are right, I used to stay opposite of your house and will be studying downstair too. Thinking back at the old time.. we used to give motivation to each other and go to the park to "blow water".... I miss playing the swing at the park now.. ^^ Oh well, I'm proud that I at least come across your mind even you are stressed up due to our stressful exam..! Guess is just because a true friend is hard to find, hard to leave, and is IMPOSSIBLE to forget..!! and that's why you remember me.. =P Well, it's always great to have a friend and senior like you... and the best part of the msg that you have just texted me is that asking me go to MOIS when our exam ends... =.=" Seriously... you all keep thinking of me whenever feel like going to club...

No comments:

Post a Comment