Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stay in my memory, Don't take all my thoughts today, So I can start to begin again.

Guess I'm just too good in avoiding... probably I'm being ignorant but I just can't help it. I think I'm just being overprotective with myself. I tried my very best to shun you in every single aspect. I even unsubscribed u on fb and avoid in reading everything that u commented on other ppl's status.. and the funniest thing is that I didn't even save ur hp number, yet, those number just stuck in my head... =.="

Things are weird sometimes, even i try to shun u away, but when I saw my friend playing I-pad, it somehow reminded me of that night. I then stared at my friend's Ipad and smiled. Well, right at the moment I smiled, in some way, I realize that I kinda miss the time we spent together. They will all stay in my memory after all. Somehow, I still wonder how would I react when I see you again. Just hope that things wouldn't turn out to be too awkward.


You told me that you waited for my msg for 5 days, yet, I didn't text u. At times, I wonder whether I was the one who's waiting for urs or u are the one who's waiting for my msg. Doesn't matter after all, cos it doesn't makes much difference as I know that I will never make the 1st move. Probably, I still can't lay down my stubborn pride. Guess you know it very well.

As time passes, things turning quite well. You seems busy wit ur new friends, while I'm busy with my clinic stuff and my upcoming exam. Just hope that I can focus and pass it all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment