Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You came and passed again

It has been quite some time since that i haven't paid a visit here. Guess it's time to express myself a bit in this little corner. Too much of stuff happened in just a year time. People come and pass in my life. Some stay a while until the path separate, while some join and walk a parallel path with me and even while the path at the front is unpredictable, yet, they still make an effort to maintain the same direction.

You came into my life at different time. Twice it was. It has been years since our last met during high school. Kinda weird that we meet again in the club. Even I do feel a bit surprise that I actually said yes when you ask me to join you clubbing that night while I never spoken to you for such a long time, and for the fact that I didn't even know any of your friends there. Guess it just happened. So much of unusual, unexpected and weird stuffs happened on that night, which both of us might not even thought of.

We barely spoken to each other during our high school time. We don't know each other inside out. Yet, the weirdest thing is that no matter how far geographically, or how long the silence in between phone calls, the moment we start our conversation back, it's like we just talked few minutes ago. I didn't know how does this happened, till it brought us to get stuck in old town until 4 in the morning. It's just ridiculous, but so much things to talk about, just like another endless topic with a fast running night.


Guess it's just so relaxed and easygoing, which is nearly perfect as life is just crazy enough already. No matter ow much time passes between our get-togethers, our reunions are never awkward. We pick up right where we left off, just like we never missed a beat.

After 4 months of reunion, here we came. I asked if we need a break, yet, you ignored my question and continue to talk to me as if i never said that before. Then after 3 days, it just ended like that. Sometimes I just wonder, didn't i deserve at least the most basic respect or an acknowledgement. At least I told you everything before I make any decision, but seems you don't really bother much. Probably as what you usually will say, you didn't had an idea to tell.

Twice already we have feelings for each other, yet it hasn't progressed further. I was once thought that if ever I feel down, you might be soft spot for me to fall. But seems that I wouldn't want to have the third time to be in such a situation, for the fact that I ain't sure if I still can be talking to you as if nothing happened before. At least now I can still have my emotional masked if we ever meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment