Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st morning in campus again

The very 1st morning in sp after a week of holiday in KL. I slept for 10 hours straight. 12am-10am.. amazing.... =.=" I think only in SP I'll be sleeping at a normal sleeping time.. if not.. i'll sleep at 4am and wake up at 7am back in KL. Oh well... mid term exam is approaching and i left only a week.. a lot of things to study still... GG.. I think i played too much back in kl. I wonder if I could finish reading everything for the once at least.

Was a great week back in kl though. Guess it was my very 1st time got drunk. Sky bar... playing stack'em.. rise in manhattan and the graveyard.. hahaa.. I barely remember what I said in the car. But guess that night sealed up the voids.

Sometimes I really wonder, what will happen if we were to return to high sch. Will we be studying together? Guess the only time we study together was only in the old town for an hour. haha... Well, u asked me on Sunday night in the car and I said no. Guess you were quite disappointed since I answered without giving a second thought. Even i didn't say yes, but guess the time that we spent on Monday was more than just a yes.

I see some changes in you. U took my words to heart. I know that... at least...on ur fb status... =) but i promise that I'll try my best... well... Let things be, Come What May...

No comments:

Post a Comment