Friday, January 6, 2012

Overwhelming attention during my weakest time

oh well... exam is just... killing me.. guess what... approximately 20 over subjects and I left only like less than 4 days to exam. sigh... out of a sudden, I feel that last minute study is just out of my league.. =.=" At times, really feel like giving up, but I know it will just not going to happen. Just need to hang on there till the very last minute and put this through. For I know life is just not like waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Sometimes, it's just hard to resist. Especially when you are too stressed up, thus too vulnerable. When everyone is giving you overwhelming attention even you didn't ask for it. This is just too much for me too handle. It's just like... when you are in a relationship, you will only be receiving affection from your partner. Whereas, there when you are still single, there will be different people calling and texting you day and night. Everyday different people, sounds interesting, no..? I wonder will there be a day that I will tell myself that I can resist everything except... temptation... =.=" Honestly speaking, endless care and attention from people is just way too sweet for me. But, I know i have to shun them away. It's kinda hard, for i got used to it for almost 4 years.... but I'll just try.. probably I can't always control what other people says n does to me, but I'll try to control my words, for repetition impresses the subconscious and I'll then master the situation. I'll try to keep in faith and hoping that my soul and shadow will remain unshaken.........

Argghh.... i just need to concentrate in my exam... i need to dance in the rain again...

No comments:

Post a Comment